Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Little About Bloom'en Nutrition

Bloomen nutrition, made by a mom in need who knows nutrition
I’ve spent my entire career in the Nutrition and Health Industry helping manufacturers make quality dietary supplements but when I became pregnant I realized just how hard it is to swallow vitamins and how guilty you feel when you can’t. So, I consulted the medical and nutrition experts, gathered the best ingredients in the nutrition world and created an easy, yummy way to get the EPA/DHA, Folic Acid, D3 and Lutein every mom needs to have a strong and healthy pregnancy. Say good by to guilt and hello yummy! Welcome to the Bloom’en World of Nutrition!

A delicious way to get the nutrients that every doctor recommends
Bloom’en Nutrition Blossoms are the delicious, nutritious way to assure that you and your baby are getting the DHA and EPA omega-3 oils that are so important for cognitive development. We use the highest quality source of essential fatty acids which have gone through multiple filtration steps and have been specially processed to ensure that you experience only the tasty, natural flavors of the chew.

Each delicious bloom also provides 200 mcg of folic acid, a dose that has been recommended by multiple health and government organizations for any women who may be planning a family. In addition, each bloom gives you vitamin D for healthy bones for your and your baby, plus Lutein, a powerful antioxidant found in breast milk that supports healthy heart function, vision and skin elasticity, which we are all concerned about as our belly shrinks after the baby. And unlike other chewable products, Blossoms are cold-processed to ensure maximum effectiveness of its vital ingredients.

Mild and delicious
From personal experience, I know that anything with a strong flavor can be overwhelming during those first few months. With the help of my other friends who were also expecting, we choose the mild natural flavors that are delicious and easy to eat at any time.

No more guilt
When I was pregnant it seemed like everybody in my life from my doctor to my friends were telling me to take my fish oils and prenatal vitamins, but with morning sickness it was a daily battle. I felt so guilty and the pressure was overwhelming. Gagging down pills and burping up fish all but destroyed most of my mornings. I knew that there must be a better way. Blossoms are that better way…..


Enjoy Blossoms with confidence. Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Blossoms contain no chemical solvents, yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, nuts or gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment